Regular brake inspections and quick brake repairs are essential for ensuring the safety and longevity of your vehicle. This includes the entire braking system from the brake pads to the brake fluid to the rotors. Brakes are designed to wear out, so regular repair and replacement is not only normal, but expected. It’s just part of keeping your car or truck safe and in good condition. Whether your car or truck has anti-lock brakes or is an older model, Keegan Auto is dedicated to providing the highest-quality brake services at affordable rates.
SIGNS THAT YOUR BRAKES NEED SERVICING IMMEDIATELY:
- Grinding or squealing sounds when your car comes to a stop
- The steering wheel is shaking
- Your vehicle pulls right or left when you brake
- Vehicle wobbling or shaking at highway speeds
- Brake pedal responds slowly or requires excess pressure
- Brake warning light appears on dashboard
- The distance your vehicle requires to stop increases
- Your vehicle is near or past the mileage recommended by the manufacturer for a brake fluid exchange
- It’s been over a year or 12,000 miles since your last brake inspection
WHAT DOES A BRAKE SERVICE INCLUDE?
Keegan Auto’s licensed mechanical technicians will complete a full brake inspection of your vehicle. Based on the results of the braking system evaluation, they may perform any/all of the following repairs:
- Brake pads replacement
- Brake rotors / drums resurfacing
- Brake fluid flush and replacement
- Brake caliper and rotor re-alignment
- Brake caliper replacement
- Brake hose replacement
- Brake master cylinder replacement
Experiencing concerns regarding your vehicle braking system or just need a regular brake inspection? Contact Keegan Auto to schedule an appointment and keep you, your family, and your vehicle safe on the road.